Tuesday, August 27, 2013

JC First Day Experience

Dan Zheng
August 26th, 2013
First Day of School Experience

My first day of school was alright. To start, I walked through the doors of John Carroll almost late for Advisory hoping I could make some new friends and fit in at my first days of private school. My first hour with groups did not go so well. I was placed in a group where I did not know anyone and I ended up making no new friends. After the first hour, my day got a lot better. I talked to a couple kids who seemed nice and after seeing my only two current friends that I knew before John Carroll, I was able to raise my confidence level. Also, throughout the day, I felt like all of my teachers were wonderful and that they were all willing to help everyone not only in school, but in life.  In the end, I barely made any friends but I felt like I could make a colossal amount of friends in the long run. I learned that the best way to make new friends and to fit in is to just be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment