Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Presentations and Studies

Today in class, some of the groups presented their powerpoints on the pros and cons of globalization. In my opinion, all the presentations were great and taught me new things and ideas that I might use in the upcoming test for the globalization part of the essay. They also contained information that Mr.Schick covered in class as well. For example, something I learned was that it can make the rich richer and the poor poorer and something that I already knew is the Nike sweat shop example. After all the amazing presentations, we went over the test and questions. On the test, there will be 10 multiple choice questions and 3 short essays. The first essay question has to do with the unexamined life is not worth living and what it means. The next has to do with infrastructure. The last has to do with globalization and the elements. TIME TO STUDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment